Still smoke free and trying to eat healthy! I'm proud that I'm not really wanting to smoke as often. I am no longer thinking about it all the time. I wish it wasn't so unhealthy and stinky because smoking really is fun. Sorry, should not have admitted that. I'm really proud of my improved eating habits. I feel better even though I have not lost major weight yet. I hope to look better in time for my trip -- I had some cute clothes this spring that I'll be bummed if I can't wear.
My Linguistics class is a real challenge. I tried to learn the international phonetic alphabet this weekend and felt quite challenged by this task. My exam is Thursday. YIKES.
There is no new news on the conflicts with my sister. I need to be strong on that wedding band, I hope I have the strength! I just have not thought of a smooth way to negotiate this with my sister. She will be accusatory and nasty unfortunately. I wish it was spelled out more. It makes me realize how important it is for this stuff to be spelled out and talked about ahead of time. It isn't fun to talk about, but it would make the time after the death so much easier if you knew what you were supposed to do with the things. If my Mom's wishes were clearly written my sister could not challenge and make things difficult.
Oh well. This too shall pass. I'm more worried about my biopsy on Friday. I wish I had a better feeling. Why do I always assume for worst on these things? I have the dread feeling. I hate that. Lack of sleep going into this doesn't help. I'm very tired. Hopefully my sleep will get back on track even though I can't take the sleep medicine that was prescribed for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment