Thursday, October 26, 2006

Back.

Wow, it has been a long week already! The wake and funeral were beautiful and difficult. My heart aches for the children left behind. It was good to get home and hug my children last night.

Tonight I have my sleep study so I'll be gone again. I hate it when there is a spurt like this where I'm not getting time with my kids. As a working mom I really treasure the time I get with them. Any infringement on our time together causes resentment for them and me. Wonder Boy was pretty grumpy this morning that he had to go to school instead of telling me stories of the past few days.

I dread the sleep study but am excited to finally be getting it over and done. I'm so tired. Hopefully this will be a step in solving the problem.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back safely. Sorry for the difficult times.

Anonymous said...

life goes on...

and kissing and hugging reaffirms

Hope the sleep study is SUCCESSFUL

Kelly Wolfe said...

Sorry you had such a horrible week. What a sad sad situation and horrible loss.

Good luck with the sleep study. I always wondered how someone who has trouble sleeping could possibly sleep under the sleep study circumstances. :) My dad had one done and hardly slept at all enough to be even studied.

Lisa

carrie said...

Good luck with your sleep study. Glad the week is "over" and you can look forward to soccer...and sleep!!! Crossing my fingers!

Carrie