I am loving my coffee today -- I was up at 5am and have had little sleep. It has been nice these last few weeks being in the office vs. on the road. I forget how constant driving saps my energy so much.
Even with my lack of sleep I'm feeling more positive and happy. I'm aching with this new found cold and snow, but still functioning pretty well. Yippee for small wonders!
There is something wonderful about settling in to a semester. We are a month in, and I'm no longer FREAKING OUT! Even a hectic routine becomes routine and more comfortable over time. Things that become familiar are no longer are panic worthy.
Super Girl is struggling to hand things in and stay focused at school. I am working hard to reduce the drama. I never realized that a 10 year old girl would have a near permanent case of PMS. She flies off the handle with ease that amazes me. Keeping her and the hubby from killing each other is like dancing between knife baring hoodlums. They both make my head hurt.
Tonight Wonder Boy's team has a soccer game. It is snowing outside and 38 degrees with a wind chill of 31 degrees. Winds are 15-25 miles per hour. YIPPEE! I can't wait to freeze my a$$ off. Hopefully there will be an unusual unexpected warm up in the next 3 hours.
Brrrrrrrrrrr!
Keep warm :-)
Go TIGERS!
1 comment:
you'll need that hot coffee just to warm your fingers to watch a game in that weather.
Post a Comment