Sunday, December 10, 2006
Procrastination
I should be working on my lesson plans for my final project which is worth half my semester grade. Should I fail this task I will not student teach this fall.
Notice the blank screen on that computer? Sure is a blank page... Maybe I should do my homework that is worth half my grade that I'm only half done with..... Or maybe I should.....
No, I think I'll dye my hair instead. You see these gray roots are bringing me down. How can a girl focus on a lesson plan when her roots are gray? Oh! I bet that if I dye my hair I'll be more motivated!!! That's it!
So I'm feeling better now that my gray roots have been fixed.... Maybe I should get back to work on my project. Crikey. The screen is still blank! Now I really must find that motivation.... it is around here somewhere. Maybe it is in one of those coffee cups? Let's hope! Motivation -- come back! I need you! I really need you! Please come back? I promise not to abuse you with this much procrastination again.... please come back....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Here's hoping that your computer screen didn't remain blank for long...
Carrie
I hope the coffee brings you lots of insightful words! I always hated the end of the semester crunch too! Good luck!!!
Post a Comment