This weekend was not spent productively. I did not motivate to work on my school work like I should have. Sometimes I wonder about myself. I have a ton of work to do for my classes, but I'm lacking motivation big time. I'm excited about the direction I'm going in, just not the task at hand. Writing a unit assessment plan is not exciting or fun. Writing a lesson plan doesn't bug me so much, but I'm just not into it right now. I wish I'd done my unit on a different topic. Oh well. Struggling through a difficult topic will teach me more than if I'd breezed through an easy one.
My kids have pretty much lost all patience with me doing any kind of homework. Apparently me studying is low on their agendas. As soon as I get going on something Wonder Boy wants to chat, or to play a game, or to read together... It is like magic, I don't matter when I'm making dinner or eating with them -- but the minute I focus on homework Super Girl or Wonder Boy need attention. I'm frightened for next semester.... I'm taking 3 classes again and I'm really tired. I think I can... I think I can... Gosh I hope I can!
I'm praying my cooperating teacher writes a decent evaluation on me.... hopefully she has come to respect me... If not, it sucks to be me. Her evaluation means a lot toward my certification.
Off to study!
2 comments:
i give you so much credit! going to school and raising kids. that's a task to be respected!
Aw, good luck. It is so freakin hard to do anything when you have a child. i admire you for going for this certification.
Lisa
Post a Comment