I will not be picking my Mother of the Year award any time soon. My tweens are driving me NUTS! Yikes! What is it that makes them evil little hellions at the end of the school year? I hate when my patience runs out... I called my daughter a B-word. Ugh, why am I such a low life?
Hubby is supposed to be done working for free this week. My in laws are not making this easy. Ugh.
My mother in law is home and doing well. I joked with my Dad that my MIL might be the anti-Christ... nothing can kill her. I'm glad she is better, but I liked her docile and non-aggressive. She is like that when she is really sick. I don't' want her to be sick but I sure like her personality better when she is!!!!
Both new nieces are doing well.
Tuition payments due, Hubby over drew our account. Money worries make me vomit.
My sister is due MONDAY! I'm betting that if I drive north as planned for the weekend she will go into labor the MOMENT that I arrive after my 4 hour drive.
Super Girl tries out for select soccer Friday. I'm just hoping she puts her best foot forward and lives with no regrets.
I am almost caught up on this semester's reading!
2 comments:
Ah, family! On the bright side, they are always there for you. On the bummer side, they are ALWAYS there for you.
Lisa
ha ha ha ha... the anti christ.
sigh.
Post a Comment