Saturday, September 27, 2008

Weekend

Soccer -- note to self, the coaching is less frustrating when you chat with friends and ignore most of the game. I still wish the defense would pull up -- we are giving away the mid zone..... We lost 0-2 but were not humiliated. YAY!

House -- thought about cleaning it and didn't.

Costco -- Walking in 15 minutes before closing is the BEST STRATEGY EVER! We whipped through and got all the essentials and were out of there lickety split! I've never seen such an efficient check out! From now on I arrive just before closing! I didn't keep them late of make any messes; power shopping rocked!

Wonder Boy -- kicks my heinee at chess now. Apparently the time has come for me to actually learn strategy... up until this year I won simply by knowing which way I could move the pieces....

The debate -- okay, I enjoyed it. Wondering what will happen with the VP's....

Hey -- I've been a few days without a hot flash!!! YIPPEE!!!!

What's new with you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soccer; So now you're an official "Social Soccer Mom."

House; Wait to clean you house when the kids go to college. In the mean time just spend your time with the kids. This house will be dirty later.

Costco; Man I love that tid bit of information! "Pre-close shop".

Wonder Boy; Chess... think two or three moves ahead. Once you get the King in check, keep getting the King in check.

The Debate; Glad you enjoyed it... I don't think Obama did. :)

Hot Flashes; They are prolly storing up for one big FLASH! The kind that will set your hair on fire. Keep a fire extinguisher handy! :)

Kristin said...

I have a doctor's appointment next week to discuss the lovely joy of THE EFFING HOT FLASH... please, let it involve a solution!

Anonymous said...

You may want to pick up one of those mini-fire extinguishers. :)

Just in case you spontaniously combust! lol