Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015

2015 kicked my ass.  I am not ashamed of this.... I am proud that I survived it!  Dealing with a suicidal teen, grad school classes to maintain teaching certification, my father's dementia, 2 concussions, and a plethora of bullshit made me stronger.  I am starting to read "Furiously Happy" and I feel I have found my sister from another mother.

I refuse to let this life kick my ass any more.  I refuse to give up.  I refuse to accept that I am a failure as I am far from it.  I am a survivor.  I am strong.  I am determined.  I am not going to fall apart.  I am going to drag my ass into happiness and force my son to do the same.  Life is a challenge, but we don't have a choice.  Time to suck it up.  Serene in 2016!

No comments: