Tuesday, November 22, 2005

There is fluid in my lungs but I am working on getting over the pneumonia. I am very weak but my breathing is improving and I'm not as loopy. Hopefully I can keep the weight off that I have lost. I'm off work until Friday per the doctor's orders. This is a good thing since I'm the type to try to do too much. I'm resting and I admit I'm loving it a bit. It is nice to just relax -- the kids are at school and hubby is at work. Having the house to myself is very peaceful. I think this illness has been a blessing because it has finally given me a chance to catch my breath a bit. Now I just need to figure out how to get my school project done when I can't step foot in a school. Maybe after a nap.....

No comments: