Monday, April 03, 2006


Ready for the shock of the day? My sister backed out AGAIN on cleaning out Mom's stuff. She impersonated a reasonable person last week and made me believe we'd get this task done. Nope. She backed out and now we are supposed to do it tonight.

If she backs out again I will do it without her. I wish it wasn't like this. She has really pushed the envelope of ridiculous with all of her delays. My Dad asked that it be done the week of Mom's funeral. It has been over a year. My Dad did the whole "wait for your sister to be ready" thing. Hell will freeze over before she is ready. I'm going to nicely tell her I'll handle it by myself tonight if she backs out again. Dealing with my sister makes me so tired.

My husband just called and I'm relieved because he got my daughter an appointment at the dentist. This poor kid has a hell of a cavity and woke up from the pain last night. We have an appointment in a few weeks for cleaning, addressing the cavity (pulling the baby tooth affected?) and getting a sealer. I didn't realize she was in daily pain until she told me last night. I feel awful about it. Poor baby. Now the hubby is trying to get off work and take her so that I don't have to drop everything (his work is rained out but he had to wrap things up). Hopefully he can take her. Ugh. I hate when my kids suffer. She is vowing to brush better. I hope that thought sticks.

No comments: