It is amazing to be able to meet the baby who is less than a week old... it is more amazing to remember when my children were this small. Where did the time go? What a wonderful blessing; I am so happy for my friend!
I remember how my sons were the same length of my forearm when they were born. Now the eldest is a few inches taller than me! The years go by too quickly. lol
5 comments:
I remember how my sons were the same length of my forearm when they were born. Now the eldest is a few inches taller than me! The years go by too quickly. lol
Those are definitely munchable little toes. Adorable!
So sweet! The years do go by too fsst. How wonderful that you get to spend time with your friend's special gift.
XXXXX
We are adding two new additions to our family next month. My sister is having a little boy and my sister in law is having a girl.
I can't wait!
Hope all is well with you!
It is unbelieveable how time seems to fly and drag by at the same time some times.
We've found you can get a jump start by adopting. lol
Post a Comment