
I love the fall. There is something wonderful about the many colors painted upon the leaves of the trees.... I love the orange, yellow, and especially the RED. I love the crispness of the air and the apple cider. I love the pumpkin muffins and the sound of the marching band approaching the football field. The cheers from the crowd during the football game can not help but make me feel excited. The smell of a bonfire or burning leaves fills the air and the sunsets can not be beat... ah the wonder of yet another change of season...
Some may mourn the end of summer but I revel in the birth of the fall... sure, I dread the winter... but if you live in the now the fall can not be beat!!!! I better get out there and take some pictures....
1 comment:
LOVE, love, love fall.
Post a Comment