I have been accepted to my graduate school program. I will have my masters degree in 2 years if all goes as scheduled. Marching forward! It feels good to pick the mountain and start climbing it.
Hubby is also on the move. He has a doctor appointment scheduled this week to review the sleep study results. I'm going with him and he has agreed that he wants me there to discuss the depression thing as well. We will also be covering his ongoing heartburn issues. I'm so relieved. Getting care when you need it is huge... we are blessed to be insured.
I have a doctor appointment as well -- what the heck, why not kill two birds with one stone? I'm having some issues and need to follow up on my blood clot incident this summer. My holter monitor tests were fine. Perhaps I have anxiety? I'm waking hourly each night... I hope things will simmer down. I know we have come so far since last year... I like to think the darker hours are behind us.
Wonder Boy is doing a bit better -- not quite as much of a zombie. I think he may need his medication adjusted a bit more... but he seems much more hopeful and is really trying in school. Super Girl is well; she is happy as long as we get her to school early so that she has her social hour!
So, I as close on a more optimistic note today... please continue to pray for my father for good test results. The bright side is that if it is prostate cancer at least this is considered one of the more treatable cancers... unlike my mothers where the odds were pretty much stacked against her from the start. One day at a time... this too shall pass!
3 comments:
One day at a time. Take a moment to stop, smell the air and watch the wonder of the water on your daily walks. Appreciate the positives you've got - despite your real anxieties. [[[hugs]]]
Cyalayta
Mal :)
Prayers for your dad! And yeay for health insurance.
And if your son is on meds for the same reason as mine? The zombie thing may pass in a few weeks. His body may just need a few weeks to adjust. But if we're talking about two different issues, never mind.
How are things with your dad?
Cyalayta
Mal :)
Post a Comment